Monday 21 January 2013

I hate corner time!!!

Due to princess bratty as we call it, returning within the last few days i had to do corner time this evening! I sent SirDD some bratty texts today consisting of pokey out tongue faces.........SirDD was clearly not impressed by this. So I had to spend 7 minutes in the corner...WHICH I HATE!!!! It doesn't sound long 7 minutes but as i am not allowed to look at a watch or any clock it can feel like an hour!

So now I am feeling bratty again for being punished for being bratty! We have a free weekend coming up and I know there will be plenty of free time  for SirDD to punish me if needed.....I am going to have to be very careful with how I behave this week!

Princess x

2 comments:

  1. My wife hates her corner time as well, and I suspect she would say it makes her feel bratty, too! Hope you succeed in banishing Princess Bratty from the kingdom again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm i am trying but can't make any promises!!!

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete