Sunday 12 May 2013

I'm Back!!!

Well, after a break from blogging I am now back and everything is fine. We are moving in a few months so we have so much to do! It has now been months since I have been bratty and it is a really odd feeling as I have been used to playing up quite often! So the good phase is continuing!

SirDD and I agreed that most of the problem we have when we argue is down to communication issues which we are working on.

Welcome to all of you who are following my blog, the support really does mean a lot to me!

Princess.x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blog land.
    It still amazess me how communication is so simple and yet so hard to do at times

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is so hard. I think we all think we are ok at it but really it can be very difficult,

    Princess x

    ReplyDelete